Saturday, April 27, 2019


So, one fine morning I decided to visit my pishi’s(aunt) house, who lived nearby. It was 9 o'clock. I went there without having my Joey doesn’t share food shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt.. Of course, I was super hungry! After reaching , I sat and had a great chat with my cousin and aunt but the whole time, my attention was clinged to ‘food food and food’. So after failed attempts of concentrating on their random talks, I decided to take a break from this never ending discussion. It was already 11,and I felt as if it was the last stage, and the very next moment, I will burst out of hunger.

Joey doesn't share food Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -