Sunday, April 7, 2019


I thought these were Back off I have a crazy grandma and I am not afraid to use her shirt or Official back off I have a crazy grandma and I am not afraid to use her T-shirt. But either way staged or not she’s a pretty cool grandma neither one of my grandmothers would ever go along with this. These videos are getting more staged by the day! Anyone who believes this is a real unscripted video is stupid! Hi, Kristian, it’s me Jacob big fan of you-you’re really funny I watch you a lot my favorite video is we’re You pranked your little sister saying she’s late for school on Sunday morning. Wow, I thought that was very beautiful it’s the best way you can send with your nana it would bring great memory. Nanny is awesome and I absolutely love the fact you treasure her. Your love and respect for her can be seen by billions.
Back off I have a crazy grandma and I am not afraid to use her Sweater

Buy this shirt: Back off I have a crazy grandma and I am not afraid to use her shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -