Friday, February 15, 2019


I, truly, didn’t want to help him Oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m a bitch it’s what I do shirt. I did everything I could to help: I walked her, played with her, brought my dog to visit her. The tears that streak your face at the most inopportune times of the day, at the most inappropriate moments, are the lines of your story. And each time you own it, someone else is not alone in hers or his. Sometimes my words don’t come out the way I want them to; sometimes there are typos. Might we be the ones who see potential where others see a problem?
Oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I'm a bitch it's what I do V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m a bitch it’s what I do shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -