Friday, February 15, 2019


Your jumbled mess, whether whispered in When life throws you scraps make a quilt shirt, could be the message someone needs right now. And perhaps by voicing it, your pain might ease your hope might grow your perspective might shift. Hey, you there in your mess: Thank you for your courage. Your life is someone’s message of hope with the potential to heal the world, one person at a time. I never wanted this to be my reality, but it is. I live in fear that he will be forgotten by others as time marches on. But I also feel drained of it being my truth if that makes sense. Regardless, this post spoke to me. Being comfortable speaking about our loss and our journey forward does seem to touch others in a beautiful way.
When life throws you scraps make a quilt Hoodie

Buy this shirt: When life throws you scraps make a quilt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -