Friday, February 15, 2019


I was on the floor of the cat shelter room taking I’m a simple I like wine flip flop dog paw and camp shirt that loves his freedom from the cage when the teenager walked up to the floor-to-ceiling window. When I asked him if he had cats at home, he told us about his two rescue cats, including their wine flip flop. Never once did he make eye contact. I watched as his eyes I like wine flip flop went from one cage to the other as if inspecting each animal. Skeptical thoughts began going through my head. Don’t assume the worst. I thought to myself. Why would you not do it now? My heart questioned. Would you like to play with cats?
I'm a simple I like wine flip flop dog paw and camp Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple I like wine flip flop dog paw and camp shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -