Friday, February 15, 2019

It was clear to me from the moment I stepped on Bird just poop on it shirt attention was most needed. I had a student actually ask me if Bird would have cried if she was one of the victims. Giving time, attention and unconditional love makes all the difference. We recently lost our youngest son. He died from a blood clot from a shunt put in for dialysis. Oh my goodness, this brings me to my knees. Your response was perfect. You could not have said or done anything more comforting.
Bird just poop on it Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bird just poop on it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -