Wednesday, February 13, 2019


Today I release myself from damaging Currently in life I am living somewhere in between Knuck if you Buck and Praise is What I do shirt. My friends, today I ask you to look down and join me in seeing the same. I am not too far gone to ever be redeemed. Today I stop looking at how far I have to go and look at how far I’ve come. I’ve written a few more that I use frequently. Take the one that speaks to you today and clings to it. Knuck if you Buck it in your pocket and recite it when things start to get heavy. Perhaps it’s time to release the baggage so you can live freely and love fully today.
Currently in life I am living somewhere in between Knuck if you Buck V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Currently in life I am living somewhere in between Knuck if you Buck shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -