Thursday, January 10, 2019


I truly appreciate how my daughter’s coaches acknowledge the Jeff Dunham Puppet you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Mtn Dew I kill you shirt. My daughter is still learning the game, but she still feels like she is contributing and I have never seen her so excited to go to practices or games. Thanks for highlighting the importance of feeling valued – which definitely applies to all areas of life. Sharing because the world definitely needs more of this. For putting yourself (flaws and all) out there on a limb and showing us all we can still fly. We already miss you. Thank you modern medicine for changing the short months of prognosis into a miraculous 8 years. I’ve always been this way. From a very young age, I’ve had a heart for saving insects and animals.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Mtn Dew I kill you V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Mtn Dew I kill you shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -