Thursday, January 10, 2019

As I sit in pain for the third day in the hospital this timely reminder comes not a Yes they’re Natural d20 dice funny RPG gamer shirt. Thank you for capturing the good in every moment of life. I feel like everyone grieves differently. And while I’m in pain or hurt, I like to hear stories from other people. I don’t feel it’s rude or taking something away. We all connect with each other in one way or another. I try to discern from people what they specifically need and offer that. Brianna, this is it! Listening, observing, being self-aware – if people would do that I think that would be so helpful. I think TIMING is everything about sharing our related experiences with a hurting person and when our family was so raw and so exhausted, the last thing we needed was to have to listen and then come up with an empathic response.
Yes they're Natural d20 dice funny RPG gamer V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Yes they’re Natural d20 dice funny RPG gamer shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -