Monday, January 28, 2019


I am more than one opinion this We hate Trump because he is racist you hate Obama because you are racist shirt, this boundary of someone else’s opinion affecting me personally – those negative ones! Those judging ones! Those critical ones! Those that have said you don’t fit in here or belong here! Those who have said you’re not good enough! Even those silent negative opinions! I love, love, love this message today!  It never ceases to amaze me how your posts show up at just the right time! Thank you for having the words to speak what my tired heart longs for. Was working on the talk for the event and had not planned to post that so glad I listened to my heart’s nudging because it connected me with you. We are going to have the most wonderful time at this event, Lisa.
We hate Trump because he is racist you hate Obama V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: We hate Trump because he is racist you hate Obama shirt, hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -