Monday, January 28, 2019


I remember the day I decided: It was time to Let’s talk about the elephant in the womb shirt. For my children. And for today, precious today, because that is all we really have for sure. Thank you for coming to share with us last night! I started reading the ebook download in the pre-dawn minutes before everyone else woke up and made an effort to compliment both kids before I ran to catch my commuter train Put down the measuring stick. It is not long enough to assess your worth. Ignore the score. It does not show your true potential. It doesn’t even come close to showing your value. Ban the mirror. It cannot reflect how much you are loved. Ignore the critic. Thank you for sharing this hope. We can grasp this and use it to fuel us forward.
Let's talk about the elephant in the womb V-neck T- shirt

Buy this shirt: Let’s talk about the elephant in the womb shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -