Monday, January 28, 2019


You, my friend, are a warrior! I can’t be trusted at Hobby Lobby shirt have come in a moment you made a decision of what you felt you needed and you have the right to do that! You helped me break my coke zero habits a few months back. I was doing so well, then this week I’ve fallen off the wagon, as it were. This time around though I am really seeing and feeling how negatively it is impacting my skin breaking out, tummy bloating, mood swings from all the sugar. When it was time to go back into their cages, they were more docile than usual. I think it was because they’d gotten what they needed to make it through another night in a less-than-desirable situation.
I can't be trusted at Hobby Lobby V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I can’t be trusted at Hobby Lobby shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -