Saturday, January 19, 2019


I appreciate your contrast of static and strife to That first step off your high horse is gonna be a bitch honey shirt. There is so much static in our lives it’s not possible to silence it without intentional effort. I have recently begun starting my day by sitting in silence for 5 minutes every morning. It’s a simple way to remind my brain, body, and soul how to not respond, but just be. Which is what we need to let others do also sometimes – just be. Impossible to do if we don’t know how to do so ourselves. I think this sounds like the kind of advice you would give me. I’m learning that being a good mom isn’t a destination, it’s a journey ~ one that is always shifting, changing, adjusting to the terrain.
That first step off your high horse is gonna be a bitch honey Hoodie

Buy this shirt: That first step off your high horse is gonna be a bitch honey shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -