Sunday, January 27, 2019


Isn’t this what life is all about? Isn’t this what really matters? Reminding the weak Stitch Dutch Bros coffee shirt the fallen there is a help to stand to remind the brokenhearted they are loved reminding the lost which way to go. Isn’t this what matters? I love this post. I don’t struggle to navigate and go places, but I was reminded that I need to be patient with folks who do – like my husband. That fear is real. Then it made me think about in what situations I feel exactly like you detailed. For me, it is in social situations, gathers, parties. I am thankful for the grace that is shown to me in those instances because I am terrified and put off by small talk.
Stitch Dutch Bros coffee V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -