Sunday, January 27, 2019


This is such an important expansion of my Pokemon Charmander voices told me to burn things shirt. Thank you for sharing this additional insight! Incredibly helpful. I think sometimes it gets overwhelming, the feeling of being a broken parent, and there is so much pressure to not pass your brokenness on to your children. Your words here are so helpful, and they are a guiding light to me, for which I am so grateful. It helps to know I’m not the only one struggling or dealing with these issues. I have infinite gratitude for your courage, honesty, and open-heartedness Rachel. I think there are so many of us trying to climb this mountain which is parenthood and you give us hope that we can make it. Many blessings to you. I cry with gratitude over these most beautiful words you have written that are the balm to my soul.
Pokemon Charmander voices told me to burn things V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -