Wednesday, January 30, 2019


Not the shiny, perfectly worded, Rick and Morty give me the weed boys and free my soul I wanna get lost in a sticky bowl and drift away shirt. Let me be the messy, genuine, put in the effort, feel it in your bones, come as you are, kind of love. You always get to the heart of the matter softly and gently! Thank you for your beautiful words. They inspire me! What kind of love do you want to be today? When we share our heart’s hope, we get one step closer to bringing it to life. Thank you for making my words come to life. It’s the greatest gift an author can receive. My daughter made a new friend last spring. When the child’s mother came to pick her up, she hugged me and thanked me for a particular line in my book.
Rick and Morty give me the weed boys and free my soul V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Rick and Morty give me the weed boys and free my soul shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -