Wednesday, January 30, 2019


I watched my children as they alternated Elephant hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt. My older daughter was so impressed, she reached into her little purse to tip him with her hard-earned money. As people hurried past, we stood still. For once, I didn’t feel the need to move along, catch up, or get going. For once, I felt certain this was exactly where I was supposed to be. Suddenly a woman approached us. I couldn’t help but notice these two little girls. She smiled at my daughters who couldn’t tear their eyes away from the most original live entertainment they had seen in their life. I just love how they are appreciating the musician and clearly enjoying themselves.
Elephant hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Elephant hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -