Wednesday, January 30, 2019


Will share with my mom! Just moved Penguin I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss shirt a lovely little cottage in a retirement community – she needs to hear your sweet words! Get off the scale. It cannot measure the depths of your heart. Put down the measuring stick. It is not long enough to assess your worth. Ignore the score. It does not show your true potential. Don’t get hung up on the salary. It doesn’t even come close to showing your value. Ban the mirror. It cannot reflect how much you are loved. Ignore the critic. It has no idea how far you’ve come. Instead, look for evidence of a day well lived: I made someone smile. I gave a tender kiss.
Penguin I didn't fart my butt blew you a kiss V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Penguin I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -