Wednesday, January 30, 2019


I have recently started following this page, and it has I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Got shirt, but rather than only love today I am thinking of choosing love today. Like this post, I want to focus on choosing positive things, and as a very self-critical perfectionist, I find that ‘only love today’ leaves no room for imperfection. I know I will have my bad days, and that that’s ok. But by moving the focus to ‘choose’ it reminds me that every time I am facing difficulties, I can make a choice to move past those difficulties into a more positive place. To love others I must first love myself and not expect the impossible, just as I need to not expect the impossible from my children and husband.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Got V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Mickey Mouse and Got shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -