Wednesday, January 30, 2019


I hope I can smile. And say I had a Camp I’m retired every hour is happy hour shirt. Life is easier when we’re on the same page, you and I. Love flows more freely. Understanding happens more quickly. Tempers stay in check, and progress is made  When we’re on the same page. I’m still learning, listening, and observing, but I’ve noticed there are ways to be on the same page with you: If I wait to discuss issues when we’re not both upset, tired, or in a rush, I’ve noticed that taking a three-second pause before I respond can prevent a page of our story being ripped up, torn out, and tossed away. I know at times we’ve had missing pages times when I’ve overreacted, been too quick to judge, closed my mind, slammed the door, and walked away.
Camp I'm retired every hour is happy hour V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Camp I’m retired every hour is happy hour shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -