Thursday, January 31, 2019


I had to order your book today. I love everything you write but this Penguin Happy Patricks day shirt. Thank you so much for supporting my work in a way that is very helpful to me & my family. I always listen to it when I feel like my thoughts are betraying me. A good reminder that sometimes our thoughts about ourselves are inaccurate. I can assure you, you are beautiful! Your inner beauty shines on all of us who read your posts. I knew you were beautiful before I ever saw your face! My grandma always told me I was photogenic. I have a handful of pictures throughout my life that I like about myself. But it came up again recently as my aunt used that word again referencing a recent photo with my mother before she passed.
Penguin Happy Patricks day V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Penguin Happy Patricks day shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -