Thursday, January 31, 2019


I can surely relate. I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old Librarian but here I am shirt told me the other day how beautiful I looked. It was so hard to take that in. Once again, it’s like it’s been written for me! It is something that I struggle with and I know a lot of people do too. Thank you for sharing. I live in South Africa, is there any chance of your boom reaching our shores? I think you’re so beautiful with your flowing hair that you’ve passed on to your daughters! But I soon learned he was not fine.
I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old Librarian V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I never dreamed that one day Id become a grumpy old Librarian shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -