Sunday, January 27, 2019


She described how it felt to sit there as Just a woman who loves skull and has tattoos shirt. I held her, remaining silent, resisting the inclination to jump in there and cheer her up to complain about the selection process or remind her that awards do not make her worthy. A cat’s meow stirred me from my reverie, and I quickly came back to the present moment. Standing outside the door was a young man who loved cats, and I had the keys. As my child and I laid there in silence, my hand in hers, I distinctly remember watching other kids win the awards and accolades I thought I had a chance to earn. One middle school year was especially soul-crushing. But how I felt about not getting that award may not necessarily be how my child feels.
Just a woman who loves skull and has tattoos Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -