Monday, January 28, 2019

Was wonderful to read this – thank you. I know the I just really like sloths ok shirt, and sadly here in S.A. at the moment things are really bad. A small phrase with massive implications. I hope this becomes a commonplace turn of phrase for people. Thank you for hope from afar. I had encounters with three strangers this morning. I think we could be very good friends. All were so open and friendly. One shared the pain of losing babies and is still childless. I will use it, I will spread it among the people I connect with and I will share this for others to implement and adapt.
I just really like sloths ok V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I just really like sloths ok shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -