Thursday, January 10, 2019

I sat down on the edge of her bed and began saying things January girl 1969 50 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane shirt. I feel mad inside a lot. I often speak badly about myself in my head. I bully myself. And when I bully myself, it makes me unhappy and then I treat others badly especially you. It is not right, and I am going to stop. I am not sure how, but I will stop. I am so very sorry, I said, trying not to cry. My then seven-year-old daughter looked unsure as to what to do with this confession, this unusual offering from her mother who rarely admitted any wrongdoing. I didn’t blame her for the skeptical look she gave me. I understood why she didn’t say anything back, but somewhere in those eyes, I saw hope that things could be different.
January girl 1969 50 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane Hoodie

Buy this shirt: January girl 1969 50 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -