Thursday, January 10, 2019


My daughter is a teenager now and with this stage of Edgar Allan Poe some sugar on me shirt, challenges, mood swings, tough topics to speak, tough things to hear, but I am here for it. Thank God, I am here for all of it. I often think about a teenager who found my blog by typing the following words in a Google search: how to remind my mother I am a human being with feelings. When I corresponded with the teen, she wrote, I could do a million things right, but my mom can still find the flaws. I often wonder how the young woman is doing now. I often wonder how her mom is doing now.
Edgar Allan Poe some sugar on me Sweater

Buy this shirt: Edgar Allan Poe some sugar on me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -