Thursday, January 10, 2019


One day when I was terribly sick in bed and I have two titles Momma and Yaya and I rock them both sunset retro shirt and 2 drew on my son’s closet wall. I was too sick that day to be angry. I’ve come to love the drawings and bright scribbles. My husband asked when I was going to paint over it. I told him when we sell the house. We have no plans to sell in the next 20 years. I was just looking closely at the drawings on the bedroom wall this morning. One of mine has a birthday today. Time going so fast. Happy Birthday to you, for Monday! Oh, and we’ve had birthday cake crumbs already today.
I have two titles Momma and Yaya and I rock them both sunset retro Sweater

Buy this shirt: I have two titles Momma and Yaya and I rock them both sunset retro shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -