Thursday, January 10, 2019


My vehicle and Lego-loving boys have had a Hei Hei I’m always disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t actually catch on fire shirt. And have even discovered ways to incorporate old toys read: toys from other parts of the house have sprouted legs and joined the party. Without taking her eyes off my living room she said I remember being in the middle of it and seems like toys are never-ending. But one day it will be quiet. Too quiet. I know she is exactly right. Sometimes hard to remember at the moment but she is right. I feel overwhelmed every single day with toys. And, actually speak negatively about them disregarding my kids’ thought, feelings, and love for them. I wish I knew how to manage them better.
Hei Hei I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants Sweater

Buy this shirt: Hei Hei I’m always disappointed when a liar’s pants shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -