Thursday, January 10, 2019

Our growth chart, in messy pen on our Somewhere between proverbs 31 and Post Malone there’s me shirt. My 14-year-old son is almost as tall as I am. Missing the days when he couldn’t sit still long enough for us to measure him. Over the holiday break, I asked my friend if I could pop over and thank her son. The two of them invited me in, and I sat with them on the couch. The boy listened attentively as I told him how much it means to my 12-year-old daughter that he stops in the middle of his kickball game to greet her and ask how middle school went that day. I explained that Avery is very perceptive and knows this is a rare and noteworthy gesture in our fast-paced, head-down, inwardly focused culture.
Somewhere between proverbs 31 and Post Malone there's me V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Somewhere between proverbs 31 and Post Malone there’s me shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -