Saturday, January 26, 2019


I love to seed hope and comfort and Fat sweaty and strong AF shirt. It doesn’t always seem like I’m doing very much at all, but when you look at the big picture it is sometimes that one small kindness that is pivotal in someone’s life, and that is what I live for. Thank you for seeing pain and loneliness and responding with compassion and love. I believe this is our highest calling. Thank you for accepting it. You are making a difference! Thank you so much for this. It was a hard day today. This is just what my daughter and I needed. I am jumping into being a foster parent in the near future and want to have this emblazoned in my mind when days feel long.
Fat sweaty and strong AF V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -