Saturday, January 19, 2019


So needless to say it was a struggle trying to get him into the arena. I managed to settle him down and we made Easily distracted by flowers shirt by the different sights & sounds so not our best result overall. This time last year I was watching as a spectator wishing I could be competing here one day and not be thinking it would be the following year. Lots to focus on and new plans to make. Right now, these pretty potted plants on my back patio are giving me all kinds of good feels!





Easily distracted by flowers V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Easily distracted by flowers shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -