Sunday, January 6, 2019

I love that the troubling experience was lightened with Donna and the Dynamos sunset retro shirt! Humor is a wonderful gift! One thing I love doing is fostering kittens in my home for our amazing no-kill local animal shelter. I love how you write about your experience volunteering with your girls to foster and take care of cats. With each new litter, I learn something new, thanks to my cat expert friends at the shelter. With this group (4 kittens), I was feeding them too much and they were overeating! I always thought cats will stop when they’re full but not these cuties! My catalog of beauty consists of taking many pics and videos of my fosters to share with others. This was my post today: I’ve been overfeeding my little piggies!
Donna and the Dynamos sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Donna and the Dynamos sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -