Sunday, January 6, 2019


As the cuff began to loosen and the Penguin chillout sunset retro shirt, I decided I’d call my parents. I’d write a note of appreciation to my husband and put it on his pillow. As I lose different abilities I am so grateful when friends and family will stop to take the time to help me see other options that I cannot see. All because of a blood pressure reading. Sometimes we need to be reminded we are human, and today is all we really have. If you haven’t put on the blood pressure cuff in a while, try it. I know that remembering your words is what helps me realize that perhaps my child is having a hard time and not giving me a hard time.
Penguin chillout sunset retro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Penguin chillout sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -