Sunday, January 20, 2019


With tears now falling freely, I thought: This is my favorite picture of Choking others makes me smile shirt. At last, it was not about the size of my pants, getting a flattering angle, having freshly washed hair or good lighting. At last, it was not because I’d just achieved a goal, mastered a difficult task, or had a fool-proof plan in the making. You can see it in my face, and it looks like joy. I haven’t worn joy much in my adult life. Because when you base your happiness on tasks being completed, notes being in pitch, plans running accordingly, and hairs being in place, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment. Having a new daily goal was a turning point for me.





Choking others makes me smile V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -