Sunday, January 20, 2019


It’s like your seeing into my heart and thoughts. Love you and so If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt. You are so dear and say such encouraging words to my heart. Every post you make says something to me. I share with my friends who are on this journey called life and I never know if your words touch them in the same way but I know that each one speaks to me on a level so personal that my life is no longer the rush of perfection but moments of reflection & making memories. I remember like it was yesterday. Blessings and love to you. Thank you so much for sharing. I love orange cats so much and that handsome boy caught my eye. In the days that followed, other people were not so kind.





If I'm drunk it's my camping friends fault V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -