Monday, December 31, 2018


Her response reminded me of a pivotal moment in My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough Tiny little assholes messing up my house already shirt one morning for speeding. I saw my dad drive past on his way to work. All day I was nervous about what was going to happen. He did not guilt, berate or belittle me. He talked to me about the repercussions of speeding and what would happen if I was stopped again. Am doing matric next year and I can’t say am excited about it, more pressure. What my dad saw was how humiliated I was how guilty I felt how much I regretted what I did. He saw I was beating myself up enough. He didn’t feel it was necessary to add to my pain.
My house is an Elf free zone there's enough Tiny little assholes Sweater

Buy this shirt: My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough Tiny little assholes shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -