Monday, December 31, 2018


As she was telling me about Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved books and cats it was me the end shirt. Hearing this, I stopped. When you are a journalist you are a student of the world. Every moment is another opportunity to learn, to empathize, to observe, to partake of another’s universe. It is our job to not just tell but to show you what it feels like to walk in someone else’s shoes. Sometimes people are barefoot, and that’s our job to show you what that feels like too. Being a journalist is where I’ve been placed right now. My heart was to write books, romance novels, a way to escape the ugliness of the world around us.
A girl who really loved books and cats it was me the end Sweater

Buy this shirt: A girl who really loved books and cats it was me the end shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -