Monday, December 31, 2018


Maybe the connection between Rick and Morty I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right sunset retro shirt, remember the power of presence. Remember you don’t have to have all the answers or the ability to fix a troubled heart. Sometimes our mere presence is enough. Simply say, Can I sit with you? I love you and want you to know I’m here for you. Our mere presence has the power to change a dismal situation into one of hope. Early on in my journey to be a fully present and joyful participant of my life, I found it difficult to oblige when my daughter said, Stay a little longer. That is when I would count. I would count to 50 or 100 in my head.
 Rick and Morty I'm not arguing I'm explaining sunset retro Sweater

Buy this shirt: Rick and Morty I’m not arguing I’m explaining sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -