Monday, December 31, 2018


I was open about my shortcomings, I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in my wall shirt expecting happened as a result. My humanness allowed my children to be human. My courage to show up gave my kids the courage to show up. Loving myself despite my failures, flaws, and imperfections gave my children permission to love themselves as is. Each time I pulled myself back up from a fall, my soul shined boldly and bravely. And my loved ones breathed a sigh of relief knowing mistakes were not the end of the world not the end of the world at all. They were a beginning, a chance to shine bravely and boldly in the light of imperfection and grace.
I'm not clumsy it's just the floor hates me the tables and chairs Sweater

Buy this shirt: I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -