Monday, December 31, 2018


So very good and entertaining Wanted them to win but the magician was excellent also. They call me a lucky man because I have a freaking sexy girlfriend she was born in October shirt. But a couple of soloists were terrible. Sorry, Simon and Howie. Good yes but not million dollar class. They should have a wine that no they let a guy who sold his soul win I’m not happy about that I guess souls are cheap today hum. Loved this Amazing act. Even tho they didn’t win they will go far I’m sure. A Class Act for sure. Vegas would be crazy not to book them. I bet the ink on their Vegas contract just dried! Amazing talent.
They call me a lucky man because I have a freaking sexy October Sweater

Buy this shirt: They call me a lucky man because I have a freaking sexy October shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -