Tuesday, November 13, 2018

While we finished praying in our room and we lied down on the Will trade racists for refugees shirt and it was a call from Funmilayo, she congratulated us and gave some prayers on phone. The next morning which was a Sunday morning, I was at the Hotel bar with Segun and we were having some conversations as regards to what Funmi told me earlier. there was a tree down across the creek and my son was doing the balancing act thing he does with any tree that’s crossing water. It was passed down genetically through my husband so, it’s all his fault. I had to do some fancy rock crawling to get out there and ended up using the log across the water as my tripod lol.
Will trade racists for refugees Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Will trade racists for refugees shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -