Friday, November 9, 2018

First of all, I want to say, that what I’m about to We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl Pink Floyd shirt, because I’m no expert in any of these areas. By my education, I’m a musician. The following is merely my thoughts and observations. I’m a worrying type of person by nature. Nevertheless, I’m also a problem solver. These days I’m very much worried. The current situation in the whole world is worrying me. I sometimes wonder if I had the last ounce of maturity that I had now back then, would I still have made the same decision. Would I still choose to come to Singapore despite all the implications it may bring? Would I have given up my two story house if I knew I was going to end up in a humble two bedroom flat?
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl Pink Floyd Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -