Tuesday, November 20, 2018

At first glance, you may look at the Star Wars R2D2 Christmas leg light shirt, sweater and feel overwhelmed by the work that needs to be done. But what this video shows us is why we must look past the challenge to the opportunity it holds. Ask yourself: What is my role here? How can I bring hope to my tiny corner of the world? My friends, I believe this is what we are called to do. Our role is to be a bearer of love and healing. And as a bearer of love and healing, we become the recipient of love and healing. By being a bearer of love, we become a recipient of love. This is how we’ll heal our hurting world.
Star Wars R2D2 Christmas leg light Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Star Wars R2D2 Christmas leg light shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -