Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I sat in my car for a while acknowledging the Stan Lee Doctor Strange Thor Captain America Iron Man Wolverine shirt. But when we genuinely and actionably wish each other well, we are all better off. Wishing each other well in ways that actual matter, enhances life heals hurt creates hope and expands the future. Hope. It’s so important. I lost it once. Got it tattooed on my arm so that I’d never lost it again. It’s such an important part of humanity and I think it’s what so many of us are trying to bring to the forefront in this election…that there is hope for our America. There is hope for the future. There is hope for humankind.
Stan Lee Doctor Strange Thor Captain America Iron Man Wolverine Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee Doctor Strange Thor Captain America Iron Man Wolverine shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -