Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Well, that is the most beautiful thing a Squirrel Trump gone absolutely nuts shirt. Thank you so much. I love this. Your words make me feel grateful for what I do have. I remember when you first posted this and still think it’s one of the most beautiful tributes ever written. Holding this close to my heart always.  Beautiful. I love that I can do something even when it feels like I can’t. We can carry on their legacy. Yes! I took this kind of pledge when my friends’ son was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. I love the reminder and the ways I can expand it. In your honor, I will not skip the middle song in our bedtime routine.
Squirrel Trump gone absolutely nuts Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Squirrel Trump gone absolutely nuts shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -