Tuesday, November 13, 2018

So, I wasn’t going to post this because She’s all I need in this life on sin shirt it to this group so some could learn from my experience. Disclaimer: I have been hiking for 20+ years so you would think I know better. I can pretty much see your face right now as you start reading this. Probably on your bed sleeping obviously. Boots went immediately in the trash before we left and duct tape went in my backpack. For those, we ran into along the way we sure had some good laughs. But you’re human and I forget that sometimes.
She's all I need in this life on sin Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: She’s all I need in this life on sin shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -