Sunday, November 18, 2018

We are so far away from the heart when only the Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 shirt. How about the million beauties you walked by today and did not see? Name them. When I am weary and overwhelmed, I scroll through the pictures and videos on my phone. There, I find my beloveds and the beauty of the world in their most natural state. I cannot get enough of Mama J’s feisty declaration that she will not let anyone take her sunshine away. What I am also seeing is a twelve-year-old girl’s critical role in this hopeful declaration. On point Rachel, as always. I always wish I had more to offer other than just my heart and ears. A dream of mine is to be a philanthropist.

Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rip Stan Lee in white 1922-2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -