Thursday, November 22, 2018

This moved me tonight. Thank you for opening my window. I’m blessed to have Pantera weed Christmas shirt, sweater. Thank you for helping to make so many of my dreams into realities, Sandra. Acceptance is such a huge part of our existence, and so many do not feel it in their daily lives. Your words are so inspiring and bring so much hope! Thank you for sharing the beautiful gifts of your spirit. So many times they come to me on the exact days I need them. You are such a blessing. I would also add to the answer to your husband’s question is that you are putting yourself out there with your eyes and heart open, looking for and ready to accept people just as they are.
Pantera weed Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pantera weed Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -