Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I have an update on my cancer. We did an ct scan today and My pancreas got run over by a reindeer shirt, sweater the same my liver was worse my lungs were worse. So we went to 7 days a week on chemo pump for 3 weeks to see what happens. We asked about what’s next cause I didn’t want to do 7 days a week and dr said this was pretty much last option. Then we asked about trial stuff and he said there’s not alot out there for what I’ve got. So that’s where we are. I don’t know what to say cause I’m worried about the next 3 weeks. If that don’t work it’s going to be hard. I’ve got alot to do to the house and things before something happens and I can’t really afford to do all of them.
My pancreas got run over by a reindeer Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My pancreas got run over by a reindeer shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -