Friday, November 16, 2018

A couple weeks ago, I snuck away with a couple girlfriends for Michelle Obama ’20 First Lady President Political DT shirt. We rented a little cottage on Orcas Island and spent a couple days combing the beaches and hiking and mostly talking. Each morning, Amanda was so excited to get to walk the beach. Honestly, in theory, this didn’t even really sound that fun to me. But I’m game and I wanted to be with them so I put my boots and my best attitude on. Curly was at the counter, goodness is not in the right state of mind to control my unfiltered mouth and raging hormones. One of my friends one time asked me why I talked about you like you walked on water.
Michelle Obama '20 First Lady President Political DT Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Michelle Obama ’20 First Lady President Political DT shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -